Easy Agent Pro’s list of 40 real estate blog topic ideas:
- Discuss the top misconceptions of buyers
- Discuss the top mistakes FSBO’s make
- Create a slideshow on slideshare of the most expensive homes
- List the best apps to use while searching for homes
- Create lists of the top things to do nearby
- Explain special considerations for selling houses with animals
- Talk about how to sell a home while living with children
- Make a list of famous people who live in the area
- Shoot video of local schools
- Interview teachers and principals at those local schools
- Write the top 10 online marketing tactics you use to sell homes
- Write the top 10 reasons you’re helpful to buyers in a low housing market
- Make a list of the top myths about real estate
- Make a list of the top restaurants nearby
- Make blogs specifically for any large company that relocates a lot of people
- Create checklists for selling
- Create a checklist for buyers
- Create a checklist for renters
- List the most expensive homes in the market area with images
- Create videos of all the local neighborhoods
- Release a market report monthly
- Compare your market report to the national one
- Inform home owners how much the value of their home has gone up
- Do a roundup post of all the local blogs that cover things going on
- Keep a post or page that you update weekly with local events
- Create the guide to choosing a local school district
- Make a list of all the Twitter accounts of the local politcians
- Explain financing to buyers
- Explain the selling process to buyers
- Breakdown something that can typically go wrong during the selling process
- Make a list of the biggest/best agents in town
- Write reviews of Realtor conferences
- Write reviews of real estate products
- Write real estate marketing articles and explain how they’ll help your sellers
- Write about the best waterfront properties
- Write about the best neighborhoods for dog owners
- Explain why you love living in your town
- Explain the difference between you and 6 of your competing brokerages. Focus on the concrete differences
- Highlight top real estate photography tips
- Create short videos of you introducing your team
Here’s the thing:
These real estate blog ideas are just a starting point for you. A blog can be one of the more effective marketing tools in a real estate agents toolbox. It can help you get ranked on Google, convert more leads, and see dramatic profits.
The thing is…you have to stay at it!
Blogging generates leads and success over time. These real estate blog ideas are a good way to start slowly getting discovered more online!
For example, a recent LeadSites customer just had a website visitor find her on social media. They read a few of her blog posts. And then contacted her to buy a house. She made $8,000-$10,000 simply by having a few helpful blog articles on her website.
This is not a rarity!
In the new age of technology, agents need to be helpful in-person and online!